Bloody Old Fool (Video)

Wives, girlfriends, tractors, cars, funny stories
NO religion or politics - take those somewhere else.

Bloody Old Fool (Video)

Postby Ferrous_Head » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Check out this fat old fool starting his sidecar. You'd think that with his Arthritis, Heart disease, Broken Spine and being legally blind he would give up and take up doing cross words or something more suitable.

I can only figure he's just too dumb to understand. Watching the video even I can see he's past it. And I'm legally blind.

Anyway .......

https://youtu.be/P5Sx0HNWjfU
"I know only too well the evil that I propose, but my inclinations get the better of me."
Ferrous_Head

Re: Bloody Old Fool (Video)

Postby wz507 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:58 pm

So often engine sounds become distorted when recorded and something really hot can sound quite meager when recorded using ubiquitous recording gear, i.e., cell phone, a camera’s movie mode, etc. However, that is not the case here as that old Sport of yours just barks and sounds crisp as can be! If the bite is anything like the bark, the performance should be impressive. Regardless of ultimate performance it sounds really great. Hard to believe a fat old fool with Arthritis, Heart disease, Broken Spine and being legally blind could assemble that. But then again isn't there something about bees not being well suited to flight?
wz507

Postby Ferrous_Head » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Engine does indeed perform very well.

I'm closer to a Bumble Bee and in theory they can't fly at all.

I have an advantage when it comes to building fast bikes. I'm Australian. We're too far away from everyone else to copy what they do. So we just make stuff up as we go along.
"I know only too well the evil that I propose, but my inclinations get the better of me."
Ferrous_Head

Postby ThumpStreet » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:48 am

Awesome!!Ferrous Head keep doing what ya love,life is short.Peter
ThumpStreet

Return to Off-Topic - Parking Lot Chatter