Recreational Marijuana Store

Wives, girlfriends, tractors, cars, politics, religion, drunken ramblings about nothing in particular...

Recreational Marijuana Store

Postby jOe » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:15 pm

The local pot shop opened here Saturday. Ok- it was reasonably crowded over the weekend . I went by there a hour ago- 2 cars in the lot and one really old guy with a cane hobbling towards the front door.
And this is the height of the tourist season!
jOe

Re: Recreational Marijuana Store

Postby Ferrous_Head » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:39 pm

Well, with so many more people 'dining out" these days there will likely be less demand for both pots and pans. Probably all kinds of cooking utensil stores will face bankruptcy in the near future.

They should learn from the drug pushers and get into consumables, preferably the addictive kind.
"I know only too well the evil that I propose, but my inclinations get the better of me."
Ferrous_Head

Postby jOe » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:21 pm

I just saw on the news that the Paiutes down around Vegas are going to be opening the country's largest free standing cannabis dispensary around September.
jOe

Postby Lisa » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:46 pm

I smoked that stuff for 25 years, in Disneyland for a long time then at 58 I quit and got high - Love it Throw that stuff in the rubbish unless you really need it and enter Disneyland.
Lisa

Postby jOe » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:26 pm

I figure you get all the cosmic benefits from whacky tobaccy that you're ever gonna get after about a month. What's the point of getting skyed up for years on end?
I think it's just a tax revenue gimmick like state lotteries.
But I never thought I'd see it here in Nevada.
jOe

Postby ambike » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:51 am

There are guys who would never run bad fuel or crap oil, but they'll fight for the right to tar-up their lungs.

Could be smoking ganga weed isn't as bad as ciggies.

Nicotine flat sucks the life out of humans and ages the tissues in a big way.

Always sad to see a nice-looking young gal puffin' on the Devil's penis. Why make the sweet bird fly before its time ?

Oh wait, I forgot....Oblubblub-care will take care of everybody.
ambike

Postby LDB » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:14 am

I have never seen a chronic marijuana smoker who was a reliable individual.
LDB

Postby jOe » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

That's from question 'e' on the BATFE Form 4473....just in case you're thinking about buying a firearm
jOe

Postby ambike » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:05 am

If that diaper-wearing fat-assed POS woman had been elected, you know the BATFE form would be changed to include thought crimes.

Read the other day she now wishes to become a pastor. I saw the news on Zero, but certainly it was spread on zio-vision ?

No surprise to me. Religion, snuggling up to " god & scriptures " is the last stop for many crooks, addicts, charlatans, & fraudsters.

Here's Zero :

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-0 ... e-thumping

We also have a timely write from Miles Mathis :

http://mileswmathis.com/faithdeal.pdf

Oy Vey !
ambike

Return to Off-Topic - Rants and Raves